Saturday 22 October 2011

10 Reasons why the All Blacks will in the Rugby World Cup

1- We just beat the world's second best team by 14 points... with our third choice fly-half.

2- Graham Henry has finally come to his senses and started putting Weepu as first choice halfback.

3- France can't even score a try against a 14 man Wales team.

4- France don't have Ma'a Nonu.

5- We have never failed to win it when we have hosted the World Cup. Ever.

6- The All Blacks haven't lost to Tonga recently.

7- Even the All Blacks don't choke 6 times in a row.

8- They have finally learnt to drop kick (and the number 10 is not putting the 'crud' in cruden anymore!)

9- A Northern team cannot win the World Cup.

10- Wayne Barnes is not the referee.


And here's 3 reasons France will snatch it:
1- France played bad against Tonga, good against England, bad against Wales, they're due for a good showing.

2- We said the ABs will get it last time, and in 2003, and 1999, also 1995, and 1991 too.

3- We are underestimating France again :/

***********************************************************************
G'day to you.
We are in the middle of exams at the moment, and I have finished four. No more exams for six days now! I would tell you how I thought I did but thats not what this blog is for.


This is what happens when
we're on First Aid Duty
All Blacks in the final! Yeee-ees! Finally! We are gonna MAUL France this week! So, what has happened in these last two weeks? Well the tango performance went awesomely well. Don't have any pictures yet I will get some, and maybe a video too. Everyone performed flawlessly, and it was really nice after several month's work. I DIDN'T kick the soccer ball off the stage by mistake, and my partner and I didn't make a mistake. We may well be the only Argentinian Tango group in Africa, according to the teachers. I know Africa has tango as well, but is different somehow.


There was a mini-food fight at the cafeteria last night. It all started when Leo stole Kyle's spoon. Kyle then stole Stephen's spoon and Stephen ended up stealing my spoon! I got it back when I almost poured Fruit Salad on his head, and ran away to another table (with my spoon). He responded by putting a bread-roll into my water. ( I won't go into further details) but yeah, we're so mature. :P



Red Light District. See if you can find me

We held the IB2s (second year) leavers party as well. The theme was Arabian Nights, and our corridor (Red Light District) went as genies! The leaver's party was great, it was all arranged by the IB1s (my year group). I helped make the desert. Unfortunately I ate so much I forgot to leave room for it! Weilei.

We were talking to some new students who are joining the school next year on Facebook. I am the (Fijian) cannibal, Anna is a transvestite, and Stephen has grandchildren. I'm sure they can't wait to meet us!

GUESS what? I just got 24 episodes of Whose Line is it Anyway on my laptop! Yeap! Leo, Stephen, Emily, Kasper all love it. Well I got it from Emily so obviously. Leo and I spent up to 1am the other night watching it. Exam the next day as well! (don't worry dad, the exam was at 1:30pm!). I thought I did pretty well in that paper anyways. If you haven't watched Whose Line is it Anyway before, watch it. You will laugh. A lot.

It was Stephen's birthday on Tuesday. In the middle of exams. Awkward. Despite the French exam the next day,  more than 10 of us raged into his room at midnight and started beating him up with pillows, before he was ceremoniously carried by four people into the shower, fully clothed, as is tradition here at Waterford. I see Fay's birthday is coming up soon... (hint hint)

IB Class of 2012
I really hate poetry. Let me rephrase. I really hate studying poetry.I just find it so pointless. If a poet wants to express his feelings, let him. He'll understand. Noone else really wants to know what he is saying. And E E Cummings should really never have been born. That guy doesn't write poetry he writes bullsh*t that people try to fit into themes and stuff. I got better things to do than trying to figure out what some guy whose long dead was trying to say. 

Stephen: 'I don't care who wins the final, as long as it's the All Blacks!"

I had good fun talking to the rugby coach, who was making all sorts of remarks about Fiji's performance at the World Cup. He's South African! :P All fun and games of course.

Ok. That's enough.
Good luck in your exams! If you can't answer a question, yes, the wall will help.

I read this somewhere, I think on facebook (if I'm stealing your line I'm really sorry, it's too good not to share!): 'Don't fill your life with days, fill your days with life'. Love it!

DKN

No comments:

Post a Comment