Saturday 18 June 2011

It Means no Worries

Yello! 
How are you? 
there is always someone having
a worse day than you


I've been having a really bad week and a half. 3 presentations (one in French! urgh!), 4 or 5 1000+ word essays and a lot of math!


Anyways, next time you're stressed try singing Hakuna Matata.I do, and it surprisingly helps! :) Don't stress. I try my best not to. Stress kills!


Hey by the way, mypreciousgollumn2 is the first person to work out the extremely complex method of leaving comments on this blog. (ie pressing 'leave comment') Well done! (whoever you are)


Something interesting- Fiji to Swaziland has gone international! (I know, we're thinking, how can 'Fiji to Swaziland' NOT be international?) Looking at the statistics, I was quite amazed to see pageviews from weird countries such as Fiji Belgium, Germany, USA and Malaysia. (ok ok, you're not weird, just unexpected). Australia and New Zealand too, but they're not weird! Particularly since I only gave the links to some friends in Fiji. Anyways, whoever you are reading, hope you are enjoying the blog, and feel free to keep reading! (as if I could prevent you anyways) :p But seriously, it is awesome that you're following my Swazi adventures. Hi I'm Daniel by the way. 



Interesting resemblence between the flags no?

OK, back to the post...


We lost our second rugby final in two weeks, which was a bit disappointing. I was the first fly half this time round, since Tefo of Botswana was unavailable. I did set up a try, I played both matches except the last 5 minutes of the second, where I went off with cramping calves. (calves as in my legs,- I didn't have any grazing animals nearby. Promise!)


>Maths higher level is like smoking: it kills you... slowly.<

Laughing Samoans Moment
(at cafeteria)
Stephen: Dan, just pass me a pear
Me: (?) a pair of what?
gangzta entrance!


Did you know, that if you say 'elbilug' backwards enough times it says Bin Laden?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------.------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hahahaha how many of you tried it? or should I ask how many of you are still trying it? 
ok... to take the gullibility test click here. Really. 
Speaking about Fiji on UWC day


I NEEDA PLAY TENNIS!!!! :( :( 


Had one really nako conversation with the other two bisous (since one is MIA). Gosh its not easy to laugh through the facebook chat but these guys always manage to make me crack up! 


Oh, Marcus? Or Sekaia? Or whoever is in Yat Sen this year just go to Fazil Dean and give him one punch for me followed by the words 'fix your computer!' Yeah that's all. Thanks. (or better, get Sho to do it but I don't think she reads this). He says his computer is 'busted' I just think his computer is a bastard. :P


Oh, speaking of Yat Sen, it was written on the board of our history class, (chinese history) and I wanted to shout out THAT'S MY SCHOOL! But noone else of you was there so it would have looked a little silly. 
Stephen (wales) and I in front of the waterhole at
Milwane Game reserve. Behind us is
apparently full of crocs

It's funny, Swaziland has a very literal meaning. Since the people of the tribe are called Swazis, this is literally Swazi land.


Oh, and the USP side, I still have the USP pencilcase from last year's open day hahahaha. (is this patriotic, or just mamaqi?) According to Veronica: 'its both, and that makes a true Fijian!' hahaha. Thank God for facebook. I miss you guys.


Argh. Rugby training today was brutal yet satisfying at the same time. The field is marked with this white chalk-like stuff, and trust me, it tastes TERRIBLE! By the end of session, I, and a lot of others, must have resembled Michael Jackson! (After 1997 that is). Rugby is, after all, a White-man's sport! (literally!)


I'm thinking of making a new social network, combining the best parts of MySpace and Facebook. Its gonna be called Spacebook.


Speaking of Space, did anyone catch the eclipse? Wow. That was pretty awesome. Just lying on the field at night with some others watching the red moon disappear. ;) We got some really sick pictures of it. Will post em next time. 


Oh yea! hahaha. Before I go, BLUES man! We're into the playoffs! Just watch see whose gonna take the S15 title eh! 


Sometimes, we just need to chill
It is the end of the week now, most of my work is done. Told you so! Hakuna Matata!


Don't worry! :)


 DKN 

4 comments:

  1. Don't Worry!!! we have sent in an asset to take Fazil Dean out.....Hakuna Matata!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this Sekaia? lol. I do hope you mean assasin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. u still hav the cd ?? hakuna matata?? oh u better ! lol from anonymous , but im sure u knw who i am jus by this sign --->> [<{}>] <<---
    n oh please , dont be too over relaxed arghhh....

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm... I wonder who this is... :P lol. You know you can sign as your real name right? <{}>

    ReplyDelete